Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Experience in an enterprise setting (eg. machines under management, tickets, change management, etc.)
• strong problem solving and troubleshooting ability
Must• Basic Murex Understanding
• 3-5 year experience in Linux as system administrator
• Shell programming experience
• Familiar with puppet or other tool(chef, ansible, etc), can write automation jobs
• Familiar with DNS, SMTP, NTP concept and how they work.
• Familiar with VMware/ESX.
• Familiar with Git/Bitbucket
• Excellent English communication in writing and speaking.
• Team-player, with a personable and friendly approach
• Self-motivated and created; ability to work under time pressure
• Fluent oral English
Nice to have• Good Customer Service skills
- English: Upper-intermediate