Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
While the automotive industry making the transition from traditional to connected vehicles and then toward autonomous vehicles, development of an efficient and safe HMI becomes central part of the modern automotive design. There are millions of cars on the road today featuring Human-Machine Interfaces (HMIs) developed by/with Luxoft.
In partnership with global leading car manufacturer, Luxoft opens now new opportunities in development of modern in-vehicle HMIs.
We offer you to join fast growing team, supported by highly professional Luxoft experts, in challenging journey: creation and customization of the modern and comprehensive HTML5 and Qt based HMI. You'll work with international team over US and Europe. There is an opportunity for travels in between US and Canada, to Europe and Asia.
Benefits info: Luxoft offers competitive compensation and great benefits, including: full Medical, Dental & Vision insurance as well as a 401(k) plan with great matching on contributions, above average Vacation/Personal time, and many more benefits and perks!
- Participate in technical tasks execution (development ~50% of the work time)
- Facilitate technical discussions
- Support offshore team in requirements clarification
- Deep dive into technology for participation in tech discussions on customer site / immediate assistance
As a Scrum Master (proxy PO):
- Maintain project artifacts (scrum board, project backlog etc.)
- Customer facing: intensive communication, adjusting project goals, collecting requests
- Ensure successful delivery of cross-functional product initiatives
- Lead daily and weekly sprint meetings spanning a cross-functional teams around the globe
- Guide the team on how to use Luxoft practices and values to delight customers
- Champion the use of metrics and other objective measures across the organization
- Encourage open communication and an environment with an emphasis on problem-solving
- Facilitate getting the work done
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
Must- Deep knowledge of following technologies: React/Redux; React lifecycles; Package optimization; React applications merging; WebSocket (4+ years of technologies usage experience)
- Completed several projects as developer and UI solution architect using React and WebSocket
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master / Technical Project Manager role for at least two years
- Strong knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Excellent communication, mentoring and team building skills
- Demonstrated understanding of digital business landscape
- Demonstrated abilities to work with cross-functional teams across time zones
- Experienced JIRA user
- Understanding software and in particular HMI development principles
Nice to have- Experience in working in automotive industry
- Understanding of software architecture principles
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- English: Advanced/Fluent
- English: Native
- English: Upper-intermediate