Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The software inside a vehicle was traditionally expected to be a very controlled and self-contained environment. Equipping cars with perception and machine intelligence changes a lot in the overall picture of the vehicle manufacturer. LUXOFT's goal is to empower our customers, with deep domain knowledge and smart solutions, to develop cars of the future. Great mechanical engineering is not the only criteria anymore for delivering the best cars in the world. Using state of the art software technologies are key to provide the requested user experience.
You will be working in the open-minded and goal-focused team of our Autonomous Drive project office and will build-up and lead the software teams in Germany, Italy and Eastern Europe.
With your business relationships inside the OEM and your experience with OEM specific processes and quality assurance requirements you are able to support business development activities and as well as you can ensure high quality on contracted delivery.
Must• have a Master's Degree or PhD in computer science or similar education
• have at least 10 years of professional experience in SW projects and Management, especially with working with Automotive OEM
• are familiar with project management of agile project (methodology and tooling) as well as commercial models being contracted for agile project execution
• have 5+ years of experience in larger Project and Program management (including effort and cost estimations, planning, tracking and controlling of project and financial goals, resource management, delivery management, financial forecasts, acceptance and invoicing)
• have strong communication and presentation skills, are able to conceptualize, negotiate and sell ideas internally and externally with business sense
• feel comfortable leading and moderating discussions with SW experts as well as mentoring and coaching the team to ensure process compliance and to apply agile methodology in consistent way.
• have worked with/lead teams larger than 20 people
• are self-motivated, enthusiastic and pro-active in your working style
• are fluent in English and German
Nice to have• Automotive background and experience in automotive software for connected vehicles
• experience with larger agile teams and models such as SAFe, LeSS and others
• experienced in working with distributed agile teams
• experience in working with international teams
- English: Advanced/Fluent
- German: Advanced/Fluent
More job opportunities in Engineering Program Management
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|Engineering Program Management||Program Manager for leading Projects/Programs in Automotive Connected Mobility||Muenchen, DE|