Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The Software inside a vehicle was traditionally expected to be a very controlled and self-contained environment. Bringing cars into an "always online" mode changes a lot in the overall picture of the vehicle manufacturer. Luxoft's goal is to empower our customers, with deep domain knowledge and smart solutions, to develop vehicles of the future.
In this project, we are supporting our customer, a renowned global manufacturer of heavy equipment, by creating clear specifications for the development of modern heavy vehicles.
- Handle client obligations and support their needs, while acting as an on-site ambassador for the firm
- Clarification of requirements with different stakeholders and technical leads
- Creation clear specification based on received requirements, according to specified wording and syntax
- Import of those requirements in PTC Integrity
- Requirements engineering and handling of technical inquiries
Must- University (of Applied Sciences) degree in Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years of experience as Requirements Engineer or System Engineer
- Excellent understanding of Requirements Engineering and Requirements Management with Doors or similar requirements management tools
- Experience with Requirements Engineering in PTC Integrity
- Very good understanding of production or software development processes in Automotive, Heavy Industry, Aerospace or similar industries
- Preferably an Automotive background and experience in core Automotive areas (Autosar, Aspice)
- Oral and written fluency in English
- Very good ability to clearly formulate technical requirements and specifications in English, proven track record
- Very good general technical understanding
Nice to have- German on a conversational level a plus
- Experience in Functional Safety, specifically Requirements Engineering in Automotive
- English: Upper-intermediate