Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Client attracts and selects high-calibre individuals from top-tier institutions around the globe. Join our team and look forward to:
• Diverse and inspiring colleagues and approachable leaders
• Stimulating work in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment
• Accelerated exposure and responsibility
• Global career development opportunities
• Being motivated every day by important social purpose and unshakable principles
• A deeply rooted culture of Integrity, Partnership and High Performance
If you share a passion for performance, value a collegial and collaborative culture, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here's an opportunity.
This position offers opportunities to work directly with our client's business customers in the Total Portfolio Management on day to day basis. You will see the unique data and engineering challenges faced by one of the largest global institutional investors, and apply cutting-edge cloud-based technologies to inform very large investment decisions. You are encouraged to bring in an entrepreneurial mindset to tackle complex business requirements in the investment industry.
Key opportunities in this role are:
• Design and build robust and scalable data solutions by working closely with our client's business partners and peer IT teams. Ensure that technical decisions are taken with an appropriate balance of time-to-market versus meeting longer-term organization needs
• Drive software delivery through prototyping excercises to solicit early user feedback and discover appropriate solutions
• Take initiative to improve the way that things are done, and to ensure that work is done in a smart way and build quality into everything our client does
• Help foster a positive team environment and maintain a good relationship with the client's business partners
• Provide level II troubleshooting support on a rotational basis
Must• Solid development experience in Python in an enterprise environment, covering the whole development life cycle, with strong DevOps mindset and experiences.
• Excellent communication, attention to details and relationship management skills, with an ability to naturally influence others and sell ideas effectively.
• Strong passion to work with data and a tracking record of building data-intensitve applications.
• Commitment to principles of integrity, partnership and high performance.
Nice to have• Big data technologies such as Apache Spark;
• Time-series database technologies such as KDB, Cassandra or HBase;
• AWS serverless technologies such as Lambda, Step Functions, SNS, SQS and DynamoDB;
• Exposure to financial data;
• University Degree preferred
- English: Upper-intermediate