Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
From central controllers to Virtual Cockpits – their infotainment solutions enthuse car drivers all around the world.
Project contains lots of services that communicate to each other and push data asynchronously to UI via RESTful API.
Reactive based approach, all code functional based (Java 8 Stream API and RxJava).
- Work closely with business team, business analysts, and architects and be able to quickly understand the new requirements and helps to identify the changes to the system.
- Work closely on a day-to-day basis with development team, designers, copy writers and other IT teams.
- The role develops and presents recommendations from analysis of current solution. Assist in design peer reviews, code peer reviews, build and unit test functional enhancements. Identify areas for code refactoring. Review and contribute to development process and procedures to assist in the continual improvement of the development team activities.
- Be able to offer solutions and designs to solve process, project or program issues; provides recommendations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness. Defends a recommendation and can confidently support it.
- Strong organization, communication, and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate with business and technical audiences and produce design documents suitable for multiple audience types, both client-facing and internal
- Must be able to exhibit technical thought leadership and excellent problem solving ability, with an aptitude for technical innovation
- Reasonable understanding of content and social media publishing platforms with knowledge of latest industry trends in desktop, mobile, and video platform development
- The person will also serve as a coach/mentor for the other UI and back-end developers on the new system requirements and/or enhancements being requested and help them drive the solutions.
- Effort estimation and task breakdown - estimating cost of implementing new changes and identifying risk.
- Demonstrate a systematic and disciplined architecture, system design and programming approach following a standard software development lifecycle
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong focus on clear and practical documentation
- Work closely with senior management, Development Manager, Project Manager, and a team of developers.
- Design, Code, Unit Test and support Software components
- Deliver quality software in a time following standard software development processes
- Analyze problems raised in software development or production environments and provide timely solutions
- Develop, prepare and maintain system documentation, including program descriptions, operational procedures etc.
- Act as the second line of support during production problems.
Must• HTML 5 and CSS3, undestanding of how animation works, what kind of animation using CPU and what GPU
• Vanilla JS good knowledge is mandatory as well for performance and for understanding how it works under the hood
• Angular 2+ (6 or 7) with deep knowledge how it works under the hood to write code with high performance
• SASS (SCSS)
• Understanding of HTTP, Web-sockets
• Unit testing: jasmine, karma is mandatory. E2E testing via protractor will be a huge plus
• Git. GitLab/GitHub/Bitbucket experience. CI/CD understanding.
• Focus on accuracy and attention to detail is very important
Nice to have• Redux is a good to know
- English: Upper-intermediate
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|