Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Your work domain will be toolchain development, data processing and modeling – an essential part of designing exciting, potentially life-changing ADAS and data processing applications.
You will face challenges like:
• Developing of the complex software modules and software engineering artifacts
• Verifying and validation of the results on PoCs and production-ready hardware modules
• Collaboration with different organizations for data collection and requirements clarification
Above all, we search for a reliable, result-oriented person with initiative. A developer dedicated to hard work and keen on keeping commitments. A good team member, thorough and accurate, which will help the team to take professional pride in their work, while constantly striving for high quality solutions.
This is your chance to join the automotive industry on the fast track to fully autonomous cars!
Benefits info: Luxoft offers competitive compensation and great benefits, including: full Medical, Dental & Vision insurance as well as a 401(k) plan with great matching on contributions, above average Vacation/Personal time, and many more benefits and perks!
• Requirements analysis
• Validate architecture against requirements
• Ensure that the technical design and developed solutions are leveraging the latest technologies and methods to deliver cutting edge solutions
• Conduct regular code reviews to ensure development is on track and meeting project requirements
• Provide technical support for developers in the projects
• Identify technical risks and communicate them to project team
• Maintain traceability between requirements and architecture
• Assist with loading/configuring and demonstrating deliverables
• Ensure technical documentation meets requirements, is thorough and complete
Must• Masters/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
• 5+ years of Software development experience
• 2+ years Software development experience with C and C++ on QNX and Linux
• Experience with Java and HTML
• Solid Understanding and experience in Automotive Ethernet, CAN, CAN FD and Automotive Diagnostics
• Understand of existing Software Architecture and specifications
• Experience with QNX and Linux
• Good understanding of IP network Stack and Application layer protocols such as HTTP and MQTT
• Experience with Navigation Database
• Ability to code and demonstrate PoC concepts
• Ability to derive functional requirements from PoC’s and write specifications
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to resolve inconsistencies in case of unclear technical requirements
Nice to have• Object-Oriented Design, UML
• Platform Internals: IPC, Multithreading
• Good level in project technical area
• Automotive industry experience would be preferred
- English: Advanced/Fluent
- English: Native
- English: Upper-intermediate