Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Luxoft is a fast growing multinational company with more than 13,000 employees, 42 offices in 21 countries across the globe. We are headquartered in Switzerland and listed on the New York Stock Exchange. The company provides IT consulting services across industries with special focus on financial services and automotive sectors. We are expanding aggressively, especially in India and we would love to have highly competent people like you join us. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a unique story that would revolutionize the technology landscape.
About the Engagement
Luxoft, through its Australian subsidiary Excelian Luxoft Financial Services, has won a multi-year engagement with a leading financial services institution in Australia. Focused on delivering projects and programs of work in 4 key areas in the Institutional Banking and Markets space - Fixed Income, Commodities and Currencies (FICC), Foreign Exchange (FX), Risk and Digital - the engagement is taking the client on a journey of successful delivery of programs in a distributed agile delivery model across onsite and offshore teams. Critical to the success of the engagement are smart technologists who have the capability, experience, passion and drive to make a difference to the technology landscape and delivery culture of a leading financial services organization.
• Customer focus: ability to establish communications and strong relationship with senior internal and external stakeholders, attracting new business.
• Help creating project and program budgets, submit periodic forecasts.
• Ensure delivery within defined parameters: scope, quality, cost, timeline.
• Build project wider management team (PM, Team Lead, etc).
• Ensure close and constant monitoring of customer satisfaction.
• Provide reporting.
• Perform staff risk management, performance reviews, regular personnel appraisals, evaluations.
• Drive implementation of key processes across teams (requirements and change management, acceptance criterion, continuous integration, delivery quality standards, fine tuning to agile approach).
• Ensuring sharing of best practices/business domain knowledge/exploiting synergies between teams.
• Identifying infrastructure issues, other inefficiencies in the environment and drive solutions.
• Helps with final interviews and assist with new-hire activities.
Must• 5-6 years' experience in directly managing medium to large development teams (100+ ) preferably in an outsourcing/off-shoring setup
• Background in software development.
• Experience in working in investment banking area is highly desirable
• Educational background in Computer Science will be a benefit
• Excellent soft skills and English communication skills
• Individual should be in a position to hold commercial discussions, draft long term strategic development plans etc
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts
• Experience in hiring new team members
• Experience in building successful management team etc
Nice to haveBanking experience.
- English: Intermediate