Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
You will work on key cross-platform component for Virtual Voice Assistant assuming integration with on-board engine and cloud intellectual assistant.
Above all, we search for a reliable, result-oriented person with initiative. A developer dedicated to his work and keen on keeping commitments. A good team member, thorough and accurate, which will help the team to take professional pride in their work, while constantly striving for high quality solutions.
This is your chance to join the automotive industry on the fast track to fully autonomous cars!
* Integration of 3rd party libraries into Infotainment systems
* Completely accountable for quality and timely delivery of produced work products
* Create\update design documentation according to the Automotive standards
* Customers issues analysis and technical troubleshooting including direct communications with Tier1s
* Perform code review and quality improvement
* Great level of C++ (5+ years of commercial usage).
* Experience with Voice Recognition
* Good experience with unit testing, component testing and system testing
* Experience in Automotive technologies
* Experience with POSIX-compliant OS (Linux or QNX)
Nice to have* Agile experience is a big plus
* Experience with test automation is a big plus!
* Strong knowledge and practical usage of Design Patterns, OOP is a plus
- English: Advanced/Fluent