Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Conduct requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting stakeholder interviews
• Support the Security engineers by describing the requirements and processes involved
• Assist in quality control, user acceptance testing and project planning
• Identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
• Work closely with the business along with various partners within the IT organization regarding Information Security.
Must• Analysis experience within a Security Domain with particular emphasis on delivering projects using a structured methodology within a large corporate or government environment.
• Working on the delivery of Regulatory, Risk Remediation or Audit driven projects
• BA qualification
• Good understanding of risk management principles and security controls
• Demonstrable security awareness, and understanding of security in the broad business context
• Experience applying business analysis techniques preferably in infrastructure or security projects
• Awareness of change management processes including development lifecycle (SDLC)
Nice to have• Experience within either Identity & Access Management or Privileged Access Management security domains
• Information Security qualification
- English: Upper-intermediate