Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
We are looking for experienced system administrator or OS engineer with experience in Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Solaris, and to a lesser extent AIX, who can help us Engineer and support Beyond Trust's PowerBroker Unix/Linux (PBUL) privileged access solution. Specific knowledge about the product is not required, but you do need to have experience managing UNIX/Linux environments and know about privilege escalation tools in general (like sudo).
• Instill best practices around architecture disciplines, ensuring compliance with internal methodologies and standards.
• Work and coordinate with key stakeholders and engineering teams by representing architectural design challenges and decisions through communications in technical meetings, deep dives and quality assurance reviews.
• Define, understand and manage the architectural scope and boundaries of the solution so that it remains deliverable within agreed timescales and budgets
• Ensure technical and business detailed requirements are captured and aligned in solution design
• Act as Architect interface between the project and any IT or business divisions affected by the deliverables of the projects, ensuring proper escalation procedures are in place
• Experience of project delivery against structured software development lifecycle processes.
• Work with the Lead Architect to ensure that the project remains at all times within agreed
Must• Strong technical knowledge and experience within PowerBroker
• Strong technical knowledge within Privileged Access Management with particular emphasis on designing and delivering end-to-end solution using a structured methodology within a large corporate or government environment.
• Delivering Regulatory, Risk Remediation or Audit driven solutions
• Experience managing Architectural activities through the end-to-end software development lifecycle (Initiation, Analysis, Definition, Design, Build, Validate (Test), Implementation and Close-out.
• Good understanding of Architecture principles and methodologies
• Awareness of change management processes including development lifecycle (SDLC)
Nice to have• High level knowledge of PAM products and deployments in enterprise environments
• CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Practitioner) or CISM (Certified Information Security Manager).
• TOGAF or SABSA qualifications
- English: Upper-intermediate