Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The candidate should provide analytical, operational, technical and strategic support to clients using the Murex reporting solution.
• Collect and provide detailed technical specifications / business requirement specifications
• Analyze DataMart setup and the table structures for identifying redundant objects, to minimize execution time of batches, and to seek possibility of reuse of objects
• Develop Murex reporting solutions
Must• At least 2 years of experience on MX3.1 Datamart or Accouting or Integration/Back Office
• Understanding of the Murex system as a whole
• Good understanding of capital market products, trade life cycle and associated risks
• Experience working with distributed team and Agile environment
• In-depth understanding of MX reporting architecture, MX data model, and MX Datamart configuration
• Familiarity with mxres configuration files, and launcher flags
• Thorough knowledge of Datamart objects - dynamic tables, feeders, batch of feeders, scanner templates, extractions etc.
• Experience with RDBMS, e.g. Oracle, Sybase
• Excellent SQL programming skills
• Unix experience necessary; shell programming experience highly desirable
• Product knowledge (Any one or more) - FX, IRD, FI, EQD, CRD
• Excellent communication and English skills
Nice to have• Perl / Python / Java
• Good verbal and written communication skills in German
- English: Advanced/Fluent