Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The first and primary job of this platform is to centralize all data about transaction costs and provide reporting that will help in the reduction of operations overhead and in automation of manual processes.
- ELK (Elastic Search, LogStash/Filebeat, Kibana) stack,
- Openshift ops,
- OAuth, SAML,
- Clustering ops tools for Kafka/Hadoop/Spark/Redis,
- CI/CD tools (uDeploy, TeamCity, Bitbucket)
- Experience with Big Data clusters
Nice to haveSkills plus:
- Knowledge in software design, software development best practices
- Experience with Java
- Knowledge in SQL and no-SQL databases
- English: Upper-intermediate