Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Regional Business Development Director for FS (Capital markets) in Swiss market, Zurich
With deep domain expertise in finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Luxoft Financial Practice was established in 2003 and as of today includes 7000+ specialists. Headquartered in Zug, Switzerland, with offices in New York, London, Zurich, Singapore and Frankfurt and offshore centers in Eastern Europe Luxoft continues to expand rapidly around the globe. We have acquired significant expertise in Capital Markets, Retail and Commercial Banking, Transaction Banking and Wealth Management.
Luxoft`s expertise in banking technology and financial software development includes: Trading Platforms (OMS, EMS), Risk Management Platforms, Market Connectivity and DMA, Hardware Acceleration (FPGA, GPU), Data Warehouse and BI Solutions, Credit Platforms (KYC, Scoring, Credit Approval & Underwriting, Servicing, Collection), Banking CRM, Mobile Solutions (iStock Track + our Mobile (UI/UX) expertise, targeting retail and mostly private banking), Advanced data visualization platform Horizon mostly used in the risk reporting/dashboarding space, etc.
In Feb 2015 Luxoft acquired Excelian, a privately held U.K.-based systems integrator and technology consulting company specializing in trading and risk management software for the financial services and commodities markets.
Excelian’s expertise includes implementation of financial software platforms from industry leading providers such as
Murex, OpenLink and Calypso.
We are looking for Sales Director, who will be responsible for the acquisition of new accounts and development of smaller existing accounts through new project/service wins from Luxoft`s’s service catalogue. The role will support Luxoft`s expansion in the DACH markets and we are seeking an experienced Business Development Director to manage and develop a core portfolio of financial service clients while continuing to engage with the market to create and develop new relationships and opportunity.
As part of the global Sales group the role will report to the Head of Sales for NA and EMEA and involve close partnership with the Regional Practice Directors and global Sales organization.
• Responsible for driving pro-active acquisition of new clients and expansion of existing throughout Zurich, with specific focus on penetration into high value prospective clients
• Engage in targeted sales activates based on market research
• Manage and at time lead RFI/ RFP and Pre-Sales processes, often bringing together a diverse and globally disparate group of internal and external stakeholders
• Work with key stakeholders to define consulting services, including the development of project/resource plans in conjunction with the key project stakeholders and clients
• Partnering with the SAM organisation and practices to develop and implement business plans to achieve targets in line with the Excelian global business strategy.
• Monitor and manage sales progress against the plan and take appropriate action where necessary
• Engage with the SAM organisation globally by discussing new ideas, methods and industry trends
• Partner with the group B2B marketing function to plan and execute marketing campaigns to increase regional brand awareness
• Management of the Excelian financial software vendor partner network
• Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light
• Support Junior members of the SAM team in the execution of sales opportunities
• Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance
• Location: Switzerland, Zurich
Must• Demonstrable experience within pro-active Sales & Business Development role within Financial Services
• Demonstrable experience of account management and development with the ability to work with and at the "C-Level"
• Knowledge of Financial Services (Capital Markets) or Technical Subject Matter Expert in at least one business or technical area
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to speak publicly to groups, and create and develop compelling presentations and collateral and present solutions to customers and prospects
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all key stakeholders (both internal and external)
• Must have strong consultative and solution selling skills
• Must have strong relationship orientation
• Must have high energy level, high degree of integrity, self-motivated, positive attitude, proactive approach to work, confidence
• Experience of creating and executing sales strategies, business and account plans
• Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines
• Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously with little or no supervision
• Generates new ideas and ways to improve processes in a constructive manner
• Experience of working within a tri-party vendor / client relationship model
• The role will require travel throughout Europe with occasional global travel requirements.
• Speaking languages: German, French
Nice to have-
- English: Advanced/Fluent