Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Understand the user requirements and help write spec by example for product owner
• Track and maintain metrics such as code coverage, system performance and system security
• Contribute to design and implementation of application integration solutions
• Hands-on programming work for development projects
• Contribute to implementation and enforcement of best practices related to standards and control of software code, testing and release management in messaging development
• Release to production and provide second line support to production system support team.
• Analyse issues and fix them during production and testing
Must• Financial Markets knowledge and work experience
• 3 to 5 years of experience.
• Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or Information Technology from a top tier university
• Experience in developing robust, distributed, scalable, high production quality applications
• Experience in Test driven development, micro services, messaging middleware, Kafka, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Java 8, Netflix OSS, Docker, monitoring tools such as ITRS, ELK etc.
• Experience with Rule Engines e.g. Drools
• Strong hands-on ability on application development using Java
• Strong hands-on ability on relational database development, like Oracle, Postgres
• Be familiar with Continuous Integration methodology
• Good written and spoken English
• Good knowledge about financial markets and trade lifecycle is a big plus
Preferred Qualifications, but not strictly required
• Financial Markets knowledge and work experience
• Experience with Cloud Computing platforms (e.g., Amazon AWS, Google App Engine, Hadoop, Microsoft Azure)
• Interest in new IT technology for programming
• Knowledge of relational databases, SQL, NoSQL structured data solutions, Data Warehousing and ETL tools, Network, and file system protocols
• Experience in Groovy, Perl, Python, Ruby or other scripting languages
• Experience with picking and applying good software practices like test driven development (TDD), continuous integration and continuous delivery
• Strong communication and client facing skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment and build relationships
• Ability to work in a variety of client settings and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Nice to haveMurex
- English: Upper-intermediate