Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Murex is the leading provider of cross-asset trading, risk management and processing solutions.
Our innovative approach to training will give you the opportunity to be mentored and work alongside one of our Subject Matter Experts within one of our client delivery teams.
About the Programme
Following an intensive 4 weeks of consultancy skills, financial markets and Murex training, you will be placed within a client project or support team working alongside your mentor. Our clients include major financial institutions in North America and Canada.
You will also have access to our extensive suite of online training portals to continue your learning.
Passion, ambition and drive are critical to success at Excelian. You should aspire to be the best and want to work in an established but growing global company where your ideas will be heard and your presence felt. We are looking for technology focussed individuals who are looking to use their skills in a financial services environment
• Top quality training to kick-start your career
• Your own personal development plan
• Opportunities to travel and work globally
• Competitive bonus and benefits package
• Mentoring from a subject matter expert
• Open access to senior management and directors
• Challenging and varied work
MustPassion, ambition and drive are critical to success at Excelian. You should aspire to be the best and want to work in an established and growing company where your ideas will be heard and your presence felt. We are particularly looking for those with:
• A good degree or post graduate qualification in a Numerate/IT/Computer Science/ Electronic or other Engineering subject
• Working knowledge of SQL and Unix
• Knowledge of Java or C# would be an advantage
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong time management – working to tight deadlines and schedules
• Fluent written and spoken English
Nice to have• 1-2 years of work experience in IT, preferably within the financial sector would be beneficial but not essential.
- English: Advanced/Fluent