Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
- Thorough knowledge of Datamart feeders, batches, filters, and DM Extractions
- The candidate must have deep experience with the Datamart module in Murex and be able to architect a solution that is optimized across all data elements and cross-asset.
- Strong SQL skills will also be required.
- The candidate will be responsible for re-designing and buildng an optimized and performant Datamart solution and developing new SQL queries to produce files equivalent to the existing format.
MustMust: Murex Datamart expertise
- Good product knowledge/understanding in IRD, CRD, COM, EQD, FXD, FXMM
- Full knowledge of Datamart components
- Experience in creating financial reports
- Strong understanding of MO / BO functions as well as processing (...with respect to reporting)
- Strong functional and technical understanding of Murex
- 4-6 years' experience with Murex
- Must have strong personality, logical and analytical skills
- Be detailed-oriented, a quick learner and self-starter
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong organization skills
- Strong SQL, Unix, Scripting, Sybase and Oracle skills
Nice to have- Implementations and upgrades: MXpress; FEM migrations experience
- MXplus updates and MX.3 main-branch upgrades
- Test management
- Trade life cycle
- EoD Batch knowledge (...is a plus)
- English: Advanced/Fluent