Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Merging artificial intelligence with computer vision, client's systems detect and react to what's happening on the road ahead of a driver and within the vehicle. The algorithms sense when there is an issue on the road ahead, or a distraction within the vehicle, and helps the driver respond. They also automatically understand when a collision is about to happen, and record the scene inside and outside of the car then. Images and data about the incident are stored in the cloud, and can be shared via client's app and fleet management tools.
The company's systems are already running on several classes of high-volume commercial vehicles. Longer term, client will continue to partner with auto manufacturers to evolve its systems from an onboard safety AI into a platform that accelerates the development of autonomous vehicles.
* Maintain and improve the performance of the production systems.
* Mentor junior team members, assist with task planning, and code reviews.
* Implement and enhance tests to ensure quality.
* Evangelize engineering through open source contributions and organized events.
Must* Proven experience with software development, design and development of complex production applications using Test Driven Development.
* Knowledge of modern web services and APIs using Go, Node, Java, Python, or another current framework.
* Strong knowledge of relational databases such as PostgreSQL.
* Experience with developing and deployment to the cloud.
* Plusses: experience with Big Data, Hadoop, Map/Reduce, Cassandra, AWS Redshift, Kafka
Nice to have* Machine Learning/Deep Learning
* Big Data
* Stream Processing
- English: Upper-intermediate