Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Able to execute module integration, fixing compiler errors and execute sanity test.
The successful candidate will be a responsible, motivated, self-started who is able to work alone as well as in a team environment.
- Creation of Software Test Report based on Test Spec and Report Structure requirements
- Continuous automated and manual testing including
- Test Case Expansion / Modification per Test Specification updates
- Test Report Updates and communication with software developers
- Deep understanding of KPIs and coverage requirements in the perception Software Test Specification
- Manual Inspection of test results to find complex patterns of perception software inaccuracy
Must- Software Quality Assurance experience
- Linux and Python Experience
- Automotive / Embedded Sw development and/or validation experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated effective teamwork skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Motivated, dependable and self-reliant, Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in an engineering
Nice to haveKnowledge/Experience in system-on-chip validation
- English: Advanced/Fluent