Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Senior Android Developer
• More senior engineers will act as a role model and mentor to more junior members.
• Build re-usable Android software components for the platform.
• Collaborate with QA on continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) as well as other automated and manual testing to make sure our app releases are always worthy of five-star ratings.
• You will monitor the performance of the live apps and continuously improve them on both code and experience level.
• You will raise the bar by reviewing each other's code, sharing knowledge, tips and tricks, and generally help out - within and across teams. Client is calling this principle 'Your Problem is My Problem'.
Must• You are a computer science, software engineering, information technology graduate, or similar.
• You have working knowledge of RxJava 2 and/or Kotlin
• You have strong CS fundamentals, including DS/Algorithms.
• Experience in profiling, unit testing and web socket programming is preferred.
• You are quick on your feet, always aiming for quality and are a natural collaborator.
Nice to haveKnowledge on JUnits, Mockito, Dagger 2 and ability to 'design' apps is considered a plus.
- English: Upper-intermediate