Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Conceptualize solutions for the requirements raised by business teams and coordinate with vendor to deliver them.
• Act as a subject matter expert within the team for domain and system related initiatives.
• Active participation in the requirement sessions with business and vendor.
• Participate and coordinate with key stakeholders during System Integration Testing & User Acceptance Testing project phases.
• Responsible of system end user training
• Identify system functionality and act as a focal point, coordinate with team members, and liaise with all stakeholders regarding subject related matters.
Must•Knowledge of Asset Liability Management concepts including liquidity risk, interest rate risk, LCR,NSFR
•Knowledge of Funds Transfer Pricing concepts
•Knowledge of Basel III capital calculations methods
•Good domain understanding of Credit risk, IFRS9
•System implementation experience for above domains
•Good presentation and communication skills
•Proven delivery skills in requirement gathering and analysis
•Strong ability to influence & lead internal teams, to deliver ongoing initiatives
•Manage relationships with internal control functions
• University degree in Economics/Commerce / Business Administration /MIS/IT/Computer Science
• Professional qualifications like FRM, PRM, CAMS,ACAMS, CBAP is not mandatory but preferable
• 12-15 years of experience in banks/ consulting firms/ IT companies as well as system implementation around Compliance systems.
• Understanding of IT systems and the ability to translate business requirements into useful reports.
Nice to haveFraud and Operational risk experience is a plus
FIS (FOCUS ALM, ACM) Experience is a plus
- English: Advanced/Fluent