Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
C/C++ Software Developer
As a Software Engineer you will participate in all phases of the software development life cycle. This includes user requirements analysis, creation of functional specifications, creation of high level software architecture and detailed designs, coding, debugging and unit testing.
The work items will range from enhancing existing product functionality to creation and implementation of large new features.
Must- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong self-management/motivated software developer
- at least 4 years working experience and knowledge of C/C++(including C11) technologies
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- at least 5 years relevant work experience.
- Experience with *NIX development environments (SO: UNIX, Linux)
- C Linux programing concepts(IPC, socket communication, multithreading,
- Knowledge of telecom and data communication protocols
- Knowledge of embedded systems
- bash, TCL, Python, Perl
Nice to haveDESIRED SKILLS
- Knowledge of 802.11 technologies
- English: Intermediate