Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Design and implementation of components in Java using BigData and caching technologies
• Extension and enhancement of existing solutions
• Exposure to Big Data and in-memory caching solutions to deliver high performance and scalable solutions to process terra bytes of data per day
The "Calculations" department delivers cross-functional applications to Market Risk Management, Credit Risk Management, Finance and Risk Analytics and Reporting.
The REF program is Risk and Finance IT's strategic data acquisition and management platform. This multi-year multi million dollar project will deliver a consolidated platform for calculations across Finance, Credit Risk, and Market Risk and provide a platform from which business users will review and analyse market and credit risk as well as regulatory capital. The platform will feed results to reporting services down-stream within Risk and Finance IT.
• Collaboration within the team to agree high level design and architecture of a complex application
• Detailed component level design and implementation of components using a Java 8 and leading edge technologies
Must1. . Significant design/architecture/delivery experience of Java development for high volume enterprise systems, with a sound understanding of design principles
2. Experience of caching, aggregation, map-reduce technologies.
3. Sound understanding of design principles and their application
4. Core Java, multi-tier architecture, Spring, SQL, Oracle
Nice to have1. Agile/Scrum experience preferred
2. Any Hadoop/Pivotal/Cloudera Bigdata platform experience would be useful
3. Experience of distributed caches such as Hbase and Hazelcast
4. SQL, Oracle experience
- English: Advanced/Fluent