Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
We are looking for exceptionally talented engineers to join our team. The team works closely with cross-departmental programs and projects impacting the corporate platform and reporting system, including Operations, Accounting, Treasury, Financing, Investor Relations and Human Resources. Members of the team will help transform the technology stack, development tools, release management, test strategy, and quality of code for our software responsible for all management reporting and post accounting reports. A successful candidate will be solid technically with strong attention to detail who likes to have multidisciplinary and a generalist mindset. As a team member you will help lead the effort to implement policies, procedures, infrastructure, and best practices in an innovative and forward-thinking business environment
• Participate in all facets of a project's life cycle from design, implementation, testing, documentation and deployment, with a focus on deployment and production support
• Coordinate with other technology groups around releases and upgrades
• Work on multiple software development projects
• Proactively identify opportunities for refactoring and automation on new and existing code bases
• Develop and extend software tools which automate, analyze, and monitor business processes
• Manage and improve operational infrastructure.
• Troubleshoot critical production issues, identifying and patching bugs and inefficiencies.
• Handle configuration, testing, installation, monitoring of all applications and back end processes
Must• Degree in technical discipline from top university (computer science, engineering, etc.)
• 5+ years of experience as a software engineer, developing systems at scale
• Excellent experience in Python on Linux/Unix platforms.
• Experience in querying relational large scale database using SQL (MySQL, Vertica)
• Experience using Python to access and manipulate relational data in MySQL, and consuming both REST and SOAP based APIs
• Excellent problem solving ability with strong attention to detail in a fast paced environment
• Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written form; Command of the English language
• Work independently, surface impediments in a timely manner, and push code frequently
Nice to haveN/A
- English: Upper-intermediate