Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Employees are encouraged to think openly about problems, balancing intellectualism and practicality. Great ideas
come from anyone, anywhere. Employees are encouraged to challenge conventional thinking and possess a
mindset of continuous improvement. That's a key ingredient in remaining a leader in any industry.
Our goal is to hire the best and the brightest. We value intellectual horsepower first and foremost, and people who
demonstrate an exceptional talent. There is no roadmap to future success, so we need people who can help us
create it. Our collective intelligence will drive us there.
a large-scale distributed system to centralize everything related to datasets, integration with other systems via API
services, and automate business processes within our Data Organization. As a member of the data team, you will
work closely with other talented developers and take part in the full web development life cycle, from analyzing
requirements, architecture design, database design, coding backend and frontend framework, testing and
deploying and maintaining applications.
Must2+ years of hands-on industry experience developing scalable and robust software applications in web
environments with exposure to both frontend and backend technology stacks.
• Extensive experience in at least one server-side framework: Python (Flask, Django, Tornado), PHP
(Laravel, Yii), etc.
• Deep understanding in one of SQL and/or NoSQL databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Vertica, MongoDB,
• Experience with modern client side frameworks or libraries such as ReactJS, AngularJS, etc. and ability
to support cross-browser compatibility.
• Strong understanding of data structures, algorithms, Object Oriented Programming and Model-View-
Controller web framework.
• Excellent debugging and problem solving skills.
• Working knowledge of Unix/Linux environment.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent job experience.
• Experience with microservices, caching tools, data visualization, queuing systems or large-scale
distributed systems is great plus.
Nice to have• Finance Experience
- English: Upper-intermediate
More job opportunities in Python
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|Python||Senior Software Python Engineer||Saint Petersburg, RU|
|Python||Senior Python Engineer||Saint Petersburg, RU|
|Python||Python Web Developer||Saint Petersburg, RU|
|Python||Data Development Engineer (Python)||Saint Petersburg, RU|
|Python||Data Scientist||Saint Petersburg, RU|
|Python||Regular Python developer||Saint Petersburg, RU|