Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The software inside a vehicle was traditionally expected to be a very controlled and self-contained environment. Bringing cars into an "always online" mode changes a lot in the overall picture of the vehicle manufacturer. LUXOFT's goal is to empower our customers with deep domain knowledge and smart solutions, to develop cars of the future. Great mechanical engineering is not the only criteria anymore for delivering the best cars in the world. Using state of the art software technologies are key to provide the requested user experience.
Luxoft is supporting a German Premium OEM for sports cars to deliver digital and connected mobility offerings to their global customer base. These offerings include also market specific features for US, EU, and Asia.
The project will be executed with multiple cross-functional agile SCRUM teams supported by dedicated Scrum masters, product owners, business analysts, and UX/UI designers. You will work together on a daily base with the customer as a member of a cross-functional Agile-Scrum team. As part of the personal development of all team members, the customer will provide chances to attend tech conferences and project related technical training.
You will work with the latest technology and frameworks and support the customer in providing the most value to the solution.
The working environment requires an agile mindset with the ability to work and think independently as well as being a great team player.
Good communication skills and a high level of abstract thinking is a must to integrate into the current team structure.
Used tooling for process and communication, the team will work with Slack, Confluence, and Jira.
The Tech-Stack of the complete project includes:
Databases: Oracle, DynamoDB
Libraries / Frameworks: Kotlin, Typescript, React, Spring, Spring-Boot, Elasticsearch, Swagger
- Definition of Ready and Definition of Done
- Deploying and debugging of features in a containerized cloud environment
- Participate in the daily SCRUM ceremonies (Standups, Plannings, Groomings, Demo, Retrospectives, etc)
- Think outside the box and provide solutions for complex problems
MustSenior Java Backend Developer: 5+ years project experience
- Very good knowledge in Java EE programming
- Knowledge in Kotlin programming (Scala or Groovy alternatively)
- Very good Know-How in application development with Spring Boot and ElasticSearch
- Agile mindset and minimum of 1 year project experience in a real Scrum setup
- Fluent English (close to native)
- Rich experience in online marketing and/or e-commerce projects
- Worked in development of big web applications (Public Internet)
- Experience with globally distributed and scaled applications
- Sound knowledge of microservice architecture
- Experience with public cloud (AWS)
- Able to present example of own work or projects in the public web (websites, github)
- Agile solution-oriented thinking
- Ability to identifies with a product
- Always up to date with the latest frameworks in his domain
- Be an independent worker and thinker as well as a team player
- Ability to contribute valuable ideas to a product
- Ability to create the definition of ready and definition of done for features or user stories
Nice to have- Experience with Groovy and/or Scala
- German Language
- Experience with React / JS
- Experience in e-commerce and/or startup companies
- English: Advanced/Fluent