Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Whilst the IT Business Analyst is not expected to be a technical expert, he/she is expected to have a relevant background in IT enterprise infrastructure and IT service management combined with strong capability in business analysis / requirements engineering.
The new team member will work in our state-of-the-art smart working Warsaw office as a member of our geographically distributed team. The role will report to the Business Analyst Line Manager located in the Warsaw office, and be allocated to projects and programs on demand.
The new team member will work in our state-of-the-art smart working Warsaw office as a member of our geographically distributed team. IT Business Analyst works within IT Business Analysts team located in Warsaw - currently 5 team members - experts in Business Analysis from various domains, and is a member of geographically distributed team. He / she reports to Project & Program Management (London, New York) and locally to the Line Manager located in the Warsaw office.
The successful candidate will be supported by an experienced and pragmatic management team and an established and successful Portfolio and Project Management Office (PMO).
• Elicitation / gathering of IT business requirements, translation into functional and non-functional specifications.
• Ongoing requirements management and collaboration with stakeholders and delivery teams - formulate requirements as user stories, definition of testing / success criteria, sprint planning & reviews, user acceptance testing, input into the product backlog
• Support enhancements in ServiceNow platform - focus on ServiceNow Portal and Service Request area
• Assist in modernization of IT services structure / framework in ServiceNow.
• Support the IT transition process by other tasks, like data analysis and reports
MustEssential Required Skills and Work Experience:
• 5 years' experience as IT Business Analyst / IT Requirements Engineer or equivalent role, within an IT organisation working in an international environment
• Experience with ServiceNow platform as a strong advantage
• Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into requirements and functional specifications
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Information Technology background, preferably within IT infrastructure area
Nice to haveDesired Skills and Qualifications:
• Solid understanding of ITIL
• Previous experience working with/within AGILE teams, in particular SCRUM
• Ability to maintain excellent relationships with and to influence key stakeholders
• Ability to leverage excellent written and verbal communication skills, producing material to sell a concept or support a business case, proposal or solution
• Experience in global project delivery providing analysis and solutions that supports successful project delivery in a matrix environment
• Experience in IT Service Management and / or IT Service Transformation
• Collaborative and client focused
• High professional standards
• Demonstrated ability to facilitate coordination of processes and work collaboratively
• Practical usage of MS Office applications
• Knowledge of Visio, Tableau or other data and process tools as advantage
• Experience in financial institutions beneficial
• Positive approach to challenges and can do attitude
- English: Advanced/Fluent