Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The London branch provides Global Markets (GM) services to EU clients via the UK subsidiary which currently has passporting rights into the EU. The strategy in Europe remains focused upon four global industry verticals being Financial Institutions, Natural Resources, Infrastructure and Industrials & Logistics.
Under a ‘hard Brexit’, bank would lose the ability to deal in GM products with EU domiciled clients and access to a deep and highly liquid capital market. EU and UK regulators are taking a hard line and have requested contingency plans.
IB&M has set up a Brexit program that aims to establish a subsidiary and office in Amsterdam to meet the requirements of the UK leaving the EU. The Program has created eight streams of work including Technology Readiness.
There are two key components of technology: 1) local infrastructure and network connectivity; 2) business systems. The first component is strongly linked to the Property Readiness stream and hence is managed in such a way. This stream is focused on business systems readiness.
Test documentation is required to be written, such as (but not limited to):- test plan, test cases, test completion reports.
Maintain and Enhance existing test SQL libraries and automated process, and regression test suite using good test practices.
Defect Management across all areas of the lifecycle including regular triage meetings.
• 5+ years' Test Analyst experience
• Mandatory. Deep dive into large volumes of data comparison/ validation
• Solid understanding of Test Phases, Type of testing to be undertaken & be to perform them. Risk gate assessments for entry & exit criteria's. Test outputs - plan, cases, results, sign off reports.
• Ability to automate processes where appropriate
• Solid SQL skills
• Knowledge and experience in testing Traded Risk Management systems
• Knowledge of financial instruments, derivatives and equities
Nice to haveKnowledge of financial instruments, derivatives and equities
- English: Upper-intermediate