Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The London branch provides Global Markets (GM) services to EU clients via the UK subsidiary which currently has passporting rights into the EU. The strategy in Europe remains focused upon four global industry verticals being Financial Institutions, Natural Resources, Infrastructure and Industrials & Logistics.
Under a ‘hard Brexit’, bank would lose the ability to deal in GM products with EU domiciled clients and access to a deep and highly liquid capital market. EU and UK regulators are taking a hard line and have requested contingency plans.
IB&M has set up a Brexit program that aims to establish a subsidiary and office in Amsterdam to meet the requirements of the UK leaving the EU. The Program has created eight streams of work including Technology Readiness.
There are two key components of technology: 1) local infrastructure and network connectivity; 2) business systems. The first component is strongly linked to the Property Readiness stream and hence is managed in such a way. This stream is focused on business systems readiness.
- Designing and developing in C++ while maintaining and fixing features in the Credit Risk Engine scrum
- Continuously improve the code base performance
- Working on both production bug fixes as well as enhancements to existing applications
- Build, deploy and implement release
- Trouble-shoot development environment issues
- Support tester and business users
- Write appropriate level of technical documentation
- Working with teams from multiple locations
• 4+ years development experience in the required technology domain (C++)
• Experience in working in financial markets and products (including derivatives)
• Object oriented C++, Boost, XML
• Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 IDE
• GIT Source control
• Strong software engineer, distributed and concurrent programming, service oriented design
• SQL server, Oracle, stored procedures
• Ability to work to outcomes with minimal supervision
• Sound oral and written communication skills
• Understanding of Counterparty Credit risk or worked previously in a Credit risk development/support area
Nice to haveAgile methodologies
- English: Upper-intermediate