Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Ensure that requirements are understood by development team, check requirements completion during all phases of development.
• Be proactive and foresee project perspective from business point of view.
• Be responsible for the overall product quality from a business user perspective.
• Build a good relationship with business users and on-site/off-site teams.
• Extensive professional experience in functional/system analysis (tolerance for regular roles)
• Must have: background in economics, good understanding of financial systems
• Good analysis skills comprising demonstrable experience of all aspects of analysis including creating of process documentation and diagrams, UML understanding
• Good knowledge in SQL
• Fluent English, with demonstrable skills in both verbal and written English
• Excellent communication skills demonstrating a proactive approach at all levels with Developers, QA and
Client (tolerance for regular roles)
• Good understanding of development processes and some programming experience
• Be able to understand different levels of roles and stakeholders; stakeholder management
• Coordination capability, organized, selfdriven
• Jira, Confluence etc; Balsamic, Axure etc
• Maintain all BA artifacts: documentation, support development, support client, proxy PO for Business, PO from SCRUM perspective
Nice to haveAdditional requirements (desirable):
• Banking experience
• Knowledge of UI/UX guidelines, experience with UX design
- English: Intermediate