Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Application is running in production for several years already, and transferred to Poland 2 years ago.
Besides business as usual activities we aim to introduce test automation, Developer environment automation and DevOps(CI/CD, CM, Infrastructure as a Code, Static Code testing, TDD, BDD) practices and architectural refactoring.
We operate in a complicated enterprise environment which is additional challenge for a team.
Your main goals would be:
- Analyzing application and development process for possible improvements
- Creating automatic deployments for dev and staging environments
- Implementing configuration management
- Implementing CI/CD pipelines
- Integrating auto tests, test data and health checks
- Implementing static code testing
- Migration to microservice architecture
- Implementation of containerization and orchestration
- Development of new features
- Application support and bug fixing
We would expect heavy focus on automation in first 6-12 month with shift to more development responsibilities afterwards. Application is mission critical for customer so we would follow evolutionary approach rather than revolutionary.
Must- Excellent English and Polish communication
- Expertise in Java and C# development is a musthave
- Hands-on experience with setting-up and automating aplication infrastructure utilizing DevOps best practices
- Experience with Maven and Gradle
- Experience with Microservices and CQRS
- Experience with CI/CD setup (TeamCity, Jenkins, Bamboo e.t.c.)
- Experience with CM Tools (Ansible, Transporter)
- Experience with test automation integration and monitoring (TDD, BDD, Integration, Load, Security)
- Experience with clouds Azure or custom solutions
- Experience with virtualization and orchestration Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Bash and Powershell
- Version control SVN and Git
- Experience with environment automation for developers and testers
- Good understanding of Agile and Lean mindset
Nice to have- Experience with reingeeniring and automation of legacy systems in corporate environment
- Experience with JavaEE, Spring, .Net
- Experience with distributed cache
- Experience with Websphere, Tomcat, Jboss e.t.c.
- Experience with Sonarqube
- Any of this might be also helpful: Spring(Boot, Web, Cloud, Sleuth), Kafka, JMS, Consul, Ribbon, Hystrix, Prometheus, Splunk, Zipkin, Elastic
- Automated tests: JBehave, Cucumber, Hoverfly, Mountebank, Jmeter, Gatling
- English: Advanced/Fluent
- Polish: Intermediate