Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Setup interface connectivity - MQ, SFTP, Connect Direct, Omgeo, Bpipe, BSMT etc
• Refresh Test Environment (data refresh, data masking)
• Perform Thorough Sanity Checks post Environment preparation, including connectivity (if any)
• Prepare and submit relevant regular/adhoc automation jobs related to Test Environment
• Monitor and track the utilization of the test servers (App and DB), including storage space
• Setup key alerts on resource capacity and perform regular review and housekeeping to manage server stability and performance.
• Participate and perform application upgrade (Murex version/binaries)
• Participate actively and coordinate in other upgrades covering Hardware upgrade (OS, RAM, CPU) and security patches
• Assess and recommend additional Hardware/software to suppor the requests, should the need surface
• Track and maintain up-to-date Hardware/Software Inventory and Connectivities
• Guide and support PROD/DR Env setup
• Coordinate and participate in production deployment
Must• At least 4 years IT experience with strong infrastructure knowledge (Linux, Oracle, Java, Unix Scripting, Automation etc), especially in areas of preparing environments (both infra and application) and server setup
• Good working experience in production deployment
• Possess strong communication skills and can engage all levels of stakeholders (project, IT support-infra/network/DBA, Prod BAU etc) independently.
• Essential experience working with automation tools - Control M : Drafting, scheduling and executing the jobs
• Highly motivated with Hands-on experience and strong knowledge of Unix Scripting and/or python etc and had successfully built automation to automate manual processes resulting in improved efficiency, effectiveness and overall productivity
• Relevant experience in Databases (Oracle 11g/12c), particularly in setting/building, optimizing and managing the databases performance
• Had managed and worked on Version management using IBM rationale/Aldon
• Working experience on the various middleware and connectivity setup, particularly on MQ, ConnectDirect, SFTP (setting up connectivity such as markitwire, Omgeo, Bpipe, BSMT etc)
• Working experience on Linux/Unix and server load balancing.
• Experienced in Hardware Version/Murex Application Binary upgrade
• Working knowledge of Microsoft excel and Powerpoint for management update.
• Experienced in Murex 3.1 technical support experience - 3 years minimum preferably in a Bank/Financial Institution
• Experienced in Murex server architecture : Launcher configurations/Services/Load Balancing
Nice to haveFunctional Knowledge
- English: Intermediate