Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
IT - Systems Analysis Consultant - Senior
• Perform testing on salesforce.com releases
• Develop, test, implement and maintain application software working with established processes.
• Communicate effectively with other developers, business, and QA teams
• Identify opportunities to fine-tune and optimize applications of developed projects
• Provide technical support and consultation for application and infrastructure questions
• Salesforce Development/enhancements and problem solve
• Assist in managing and coordinating all production support related activities.
• Provide leadership in critical production issue resolution both (Priority 1 and Priority 2)
• Responsibility, at a high level, includes application availability, reliability and stability on a 7 x 24 x 365 basis
• Be willing to work on a 24x7 on call basis as needed.
• Function as a sub team lead + Salesforce technical SME
• Ensure timely resolution of all production issues meeting or exceeding SLAs
• Ensure that the work delivered by the team is of high quality
• Work with business to prioritize production issues for resolution
• Ensure that all documentation has been updated and that work product meets compliance requirements.
• Conduct or facilitate root cause analysis on all in-scope incidents and recommend a corrective action plan.
MustShould be able to demonstrate:
1. Go Getter attitude level 100
2. Problem solving abilities - level 5
3. Excellent presentation and communication skills level 4
4. Analytical abilities level 5
Nice to have1. Healthcare knowledge
2. Experience with relational databases. MSSQL preferred.
3. Experience with Salesforce reporting and data analysis.
4. DevOps concepts + Salesforce devops tools
- English: Advanced/Fluent