Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Business Process Expert
- Highlight/identify gaps in existing functionality and review requirements with stakeholders
- Develop a comprehensive requirement specifications that will determine the estimate of cost, time and resources to deploy solutions
- Liaise with the service development team to suggest a high level functional solution
- Develop project estimates and complete financial model (costs, savings, revenue opportunities, investment horizon, etc.)
- Ensure that relevant stakeholders are involved in specification of new services and/or major upgrades to existing services
- Ensure the overall user experience is taken into account when designing and deploying new solutions and services
- Ensure consistency and traceability between user requirements, functional specifications and testing & validation. Support validation and testing (OQ, PQ, UAT...)
- Ensure implemented solutions are according to specifications and fit for purpose.
- Support super user training
- Keep abreast with internal IT systems and documentation requirements, standards (including quality management and IT security)
- Keep abreast with industry best practices in leveraging technologies for the business and with regulatory environments / requirements if applicable.
- Take accountability to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Service Delivery scope
MustWe are looking for : MDM experience is a strong asset, knowledge about Sales operations processes and systems e.g. CRM, sales planning processes. Proven analytical and problem solving skills, inquisitive mind, results driven and can work under time pressure.
Global BA needs to understand the use of customer data in sales and marketing , day to day operations, and then recommends how MDM would fit it. Knowledge of pharma and some CRM is essential.
Identify and interview key consumers to confirm requirements for CUSTOMER data.
Work with MDM leads and CPO staff to design a standardized set of solutions for data management
Understand, evaluate, and reconcile existing data management process in T11 countries
Identify and evaluate various sources and uses of Customer Data
Confirm integration specs between MDM system and all subscribers and publishers
Conduct detail data profiling to drive detail specs
Participate in the creation of testing cases and test scripts
Author functional specs for MDM rules, data integrations and data quality reporting
Present and reconcile differences between country needs and global needs
Define output extract specs from MDM
Advise Operating model on impact to data structures.
Present status, plans and issues to the Project Manager, Service Delivery Lead, and PMO
Participate in Data Modeling tasks ( Conceptual, Logical, physical)
Nice to have-
- English: Advanced/Fluent