Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
In this role you will cover all account & sales activities, report to the Sales Director Automotive EMEA and will work closely with other senior members of the automotive management team, from service delivery, product development and marketing.
• Expand the customer portfolio to meet the company’s strategic growth targets
• Develop and execute new approaches and opportunities for expanding customer base
• Lead the client acquisition process and work closely with the respective delivery units to drive the RFI/RFP process
• Leverage existing service offerings and relationships to expand Automotive practice into new accounts
• Initiate and oversee partnerships with potential technology and channel partners
• Provide risk assessment and reliable forecasting
• Cultivate cross-functional communication with the delivery organizations/BUs/horizontal technology practices
• Participate in relevant industry events and professional associations
• Location: Stuttgart (preferable), Munich, Frankfurt
Must• Education: A degree in Computer Science / Electronics / Mechanical or Electrical
• Experience of selling software development services to Automotive OEM-s and TIER1-s.
• Good understanding of Automotive industry ecosystem and an existing contact network
• Knowledge of modern Automotive technologies including HMI, ADAS, Connected Mobility etc.
• Understanding of contemporary IT technologies and platforms, product development lifecycle, software development methodologies is a plus
• Experience of working in multi-cultural international environment
• Articulate, excellent presentation and communication skills as well as strong influencing and negotiation skills to drive results
• Cross-culture motivation
• Fluent in German and English
Nice to have-
- English: Advanced/Fluent