Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Our client is a Bank that was founded before 2000 and that facilitates customer financing of products and services sold through consumer and small business revolving loans and fixed-term business loan and lease financing in North America and Europe.
The bank is expanding its IT operations in Romania and US.
The Lease Transformation Program is a major multi-million IT initiative to redesign lease originations and servicing processes while rationalizing its supporting ecosystem with a new Lease Management and Originations platform.
This transformation will have global impact to Bank operations (AMERICAS, EMEA, APJ).
As part of this initiative, a strong Software Engineering and Delivery organization is being built and divided in 3 multi-disciplinary Feature Teams.
These teams will be responsible for the design, development and test automation of platform extensions, integration components (micro-services), integration virtualization and reporting capabilities.
- Partnership with Client technical leadership and business analysts to understand business processes and needs and the translation of those into formal functional/technical requirements.
- Creation of data/interface mapping documents, execution of unit tests, code reviews, development integration testing and defect resolution during system integration and user acceptance testing.
- Planning and execution of production launches coordinating geographically distributed teams in conference calls supporting issues that arise.
- Level 3 (application development) support for escalated production incidents at times orchestrating issue resolution across different teams.
Must- Solid, proven knowledge of and experience with Microsoft .NET -C#, Web services (WCF and ASMX), ASP.NET, Visual Studio 2012/2015, .NET 4.0+ and Team Foundation Server.
- Experience in Oracle 11G/12C including PL/SQL, triggers, stored procedures, packages, functions.
- Strong knowledge of Web Service standards (REST, SOAP, WSDL, JSON) & XML standards (XML, XML Schema, XLST, XPath etc).
- English fluency.
- Experience: 5+ Years.
Nice to have- Experience with reading and processing XMLs through Oracle XML APIs.
- Data replication: Experience with data replication using Oracle GoldenGate.
- Batch processing: Experience with Control-M and batch scripts.
- Data transformation: Experience with Oracle SQL loader for bulk data loads and transformation.
- Previous experience in geographically distributed projects, having worked with teams located in different countries.
-Experience developing IT solutions for the Financial Services industry.
- English: Advanced/Fluent