Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The project is built around a digital voting system that enables investors to vote in real time, removing traditional deadlines for submitting votes several days ahead of a company meeting. This is not a traditional banking project but rather a startup spun out by the bank with a relatively small dev team working on it. Project stakeholders and team members are based in Kiev, Tel Aviv and London.
Tech stack: Angular 5, TypeScript, JS, CSS, HTML5, Java8, Spring, MSSQL, uDeploy, TeamCity, Unix, Cucumber
• Become a part of a small development team and own all aspects of UI functionality development and support for the developed application
• Develop features front-to-back, including independent definition of architecture and design with further implementation and dev testing.
• Leverage existing UI framework, colour palette, navigation, etc.
Must• 5+ years of hands-on experience developing client-side web applications
• Highly skilled at Front-End engineering using Angular2+, HTLM5 and CSS3
• Experience of Single page applications development and working with Styling
• Experience in front-to-back implementation of product features, i.e. independently define architecture and design with further implementation and testing for a required feature.
• Team player with excellent interpersonal & communication skills in English (both spoken and written)
• Degree in Computer Science or relevant technical speciality
Nice to have• Understanding and experience of server-side development (Java, .Net, Node.js) is a big plus
• Experience with JIRA, TeamCity, uDeploy
• Experience of TDD - unit, functional and integration tests
• Strong understanding of Agile SDLC, continuous integration, automated testing, user acceptance testing principles and processes
• Experience working in a distributed / offshore team setup is a plus
- English: Upper-intermediate
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|