Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
To enable and control trading teams, we seeking leading talent to evolve and scale offerings.
- Support the managed infrastructure estate
- Setting up appropriate CI/CD pipelines in Gitlab and dashboards/alert managers for the end users
Must• Minimum 4 years of relevant professional experience
• Experience in system administration: Linux and Windows OS
• Good python programming skills
• Solid scripting skills (Bash, PowerShell)
• Experience with Git version control system
• An appetite for process re-engineering and automation
• Experience with systems and IT support on setting up CI/CD pipelines
• Ability to find and use appropriate open source tools to achieve the set goals
• Experience with NFS to automate qtree expansion, spread across aggregates etc
Nice to have• Kubernetes - HA cluster set up, pod security policies and admission controllers (Nice to Have)
- English: Advanced/Fluent