Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
IT - Quality Consultant - Senior
Only local candidate will be considered! Face to Face interviews are being conducted for this position, all candidates must be able to accommodate face to Face interviews.
We are looking for a QUALITY ENGINEER with 5+ year’s experience to help create functional and regression test scripts and 3+ years of experience in Healthcare EDI transactional processing (i.e.,837/835, 270/271, 276/277, 834) testing. The candidate should have strong verbal and written communication skills and be prepared to make an immediate impact within our QA team.
• Review and provide input on all project level documentation.
• Create test plans and test cases as they relate to testing User Stories to ensure the overall quality of software delivered.
• Create requirement/test case relationship (traceability).
• Contribute to and assist in implementing improvements in test methods and strategies.
• Recommend regression test efforts around project code changes
Test execution and defect identification:
• Execute manual test cases /scripts
• Create and Execute automated test cases /scripts
• Log, track, and validate resolution of identified defects.
• Escalate quality concerns to management.
• 5 + years of experience developing test automation or combination of development and test experience using Selenium Webdriver, JUnit, TestNG or similar tools
• 3+ years of experience in Healthcare EDI transactional processing (i.e.,837/835, 270/271, 276/277, 834) testing
• Ability to work independently within a quickly changing environment with strict deadlines
• Experience with Acceptance Test Driven development is required
• Test automation development experience with UFT/QTP and VB Script is a plus
• Experience with Cucumber, Gherkin
• Groovy and JAVA programming experience a plus
• Proficient with developer tools, such as Eclipse/Intellij and git/github for developing on the Java stack
• Experience automating build processes, application deployments and continuous integration system like Jenkins
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong attention to detail
• Proven communication and documentation skills
• Excellent organizational, troubleshooting and analytical skills required
• Knowledge of all aspects of the software development life cycle
Nice to have-
- English: Advanced/Fluent