Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
CGI - Embedded Architect
- Work with hardware and firmware developers to create modular designs.
- Generate detailed project plans, manage Gantt charts, and Scrum backlog.
- Partner with MyQ cloud architects to define connected solutions for B2B and B2C products.
- Design, develop, and implement application level firmware solutions to meet business needs.
- Create new designs using existing technologies; socialize expertise, and train developers as needed.
- Create new designs of moderate complexity with new technology; support platform design
- Provide peer review by soliciting feedback on firmware, hardware, and connected software designs, implementation, and test.
- Supervise small groups of developers to prioritize work, manage risk, and drive deliverables.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve firmware defects as found during bench, lab, and production QA testing.
Must• Bachelor's degree in computer engineering or computer science.
• Minimum of 10 years of related experience.
• Ability to travel up to 10% of time; international travel required
• Agile/Scrum experience
• Strong analytical skills
• Effective communication skills
• Experience in full product life cycle management
C, C++, Version Control, Linux Development Environment, Embedded Linux, Embedded Development, ARM processors, Agile Development, RTOSs
Nice to haven/a
- English: Advanced/Fluent