Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Technologists research, design, code, test and deploy projects while working collaboratively with researchers and portfolio managers. Our environment is relaxed yet intellectually intense. Our teams are lean and agile, which means rapid prototyping of products with immediate user feedback. We seek people who think in code, aspire to solve undiscovered computer science challenges and are motivated by being around like-minded people.
This team is responsible for building and maintaining the data systems that fuel fund's trading algorithm. The successful candidate will be working on current and next-generation distributed systems that operate upon the production quantitative models that constitute the building blocks of our trading strategies.
• Developing software systems and (micro-)services in C++
• Integrating best-of-breed open source tools and technologies
• Assembling platforms and frameworks to automate business processes
• Collaborating with internal technology, research and portfolio management teams
Must• At least 5 years of experience in software development
• Expert programming skills in C++
• Experience developing high throughput and/or low latency resilient data systems
• Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
• Be an analytical thinker with exceptional problem solving skills
• Able to work independently with minimal direction
Nice to have• Candidates need not have prior experience in financial services.
- English: Upper-intermediate
More job opportunities in C/C++
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|C/C++||GCN ISA assembly developer of high-performance compute GPU shaders||Saint Petersburg, RU|
|C/C++||C++ Test Developer||Saint Petersburg, RU|
|C/C++||Junior Software Developer||Saint Petersburg, RU|
|C/C++||Software Architect||Saint Petersburg, RU|
|C/C++||Regular/Senior C++ software module test developer||Saint Petersburg, RU|
|C/C++||Regular/Senior C++ developer||Saint Petersburg, RU|
|C/C++||Qt and Qt Quick Developer||Saint Petersburg, RU|
|C/C++||Automotive Software Architect||Saint Petersburg, RU|
|C/C++||Senior С Embedded Trainer||Saint Petersburg, RU|