Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Deliver configuration and functional solutions as part of the implementation and enhancement requirements
• Support release implementations weekends when necessary.
• Assist with urgent ad-hoc business requirements that may arise.
• Conduct solution training and walk-through for business stake holders
• Build relationships with key stakeholders both business and technology.
• Timely and clear communications to Team management and other stake holders
• Support Sales and Practice teams on any Pre-sales effort as and when required
• Prepare and conduct solution workshops and/or proof of concepts on clients/prospect sites
Must• Degree in IT, Engineering, Science or Mathematics with at least 3-4 years relevant experience in a Banking environment with either Banks, software house, consulting firms or integrators
• Functional skills in Finance and Financial Risk Management
• Expertise in Credit Risk, Market Risk and Liquidity Risk with preferably knowledge of Economic Capital and Credit Portfolio Management.
• Prior working experience on RiskAuthority, RiskConfidence or Fermat solutions of Moody's Analytics
• Domain knowledge in Basel III with expertise in FRTB, LCR/NSFR, Credit VaR and Economic Capital.
• Familiarity with Oracle database and J2EE technology with ability to program in SQL.
• Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools such as QlikView, Oracle BIEE, etc.
• Highly organized with excellent presentation skills and consulting knowledge
• A good team player and enjoy interacting with people of all levels in a multicultural environment
Nice to have• Moody's Analytics consultant with at least 5 years of experience on Moody's RiskAuthority or Moody's RiskConfidence
• Prior Implementation experience of Moody's solution for ALM, Basel3, SACCR, IFRS9 a plus
- English: Advanced/Fluent