Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Collaborate with members of the CMT Development group to conceptualize, design and develop new software applications. Applications may be server-side enterprise solutions, GUI, data-driven reporting solutions, or highly customized solutions developed for the specific needs of a business partner.
• Maintain and improve existing applications owned by CMT.
• Effectively unit test and perform integration testing on software components.
• Prepare and document design and program specifications.
• Collaborate with members of the CMT Support and Quality Assurance groups to ensure a smooth and stable transition of applications through their full lifecycle up to and including the installation, testing, and support in a production environment.
• Provide responsive business assistance while adhering to processes required for quality enterprise-level software development and support.
• Other duties as assigned.
Must• University degree in Engineering or Computer Science preferred
• Strong experience in capital markets and eagerness to contribute to the systems that support them
• Demonstrated experience using C++ with experience in both server-side and front-end GUI development
• Strong knowledge of SQL
• Desirable to have experience using Java
• Desirable to have experience working with FIX protocol.
• Commitment to CPPIB's guiding principles of integrity, partnership and high performance.
Nice to have-
- English: Intermediate