Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
As part of this team you will be engaged in providing the IT4IT solutions and services.
In this position you will be working in various roles along the full application lifecycle: analysis & design, development, integration, testing, documentation, maintenance and decommissioning.
During these phases you will work closely together with your colleagues in the team, Delivery Management, worldwide distributed production and 2nd level support, as well as (mostly Swiss based) product owners.
As a methodology we apply Rational Unified Process (RUP) by IBM and Agile/ Scrum.
Are you adept at implementing system changes? Do you know how to work effectively with numerous technical teams to improve core infrastructure? We're looking for someone like that who can help us:
- propose and implement systems enhancements
- monitor usage and performance, and troubleshoot server and software issues
- analyze complexity and feasibility of new or changed requirements
- within specified architecture, define platform requirement sizing and controlling components
- plan, evaluate, migrate, develop, implement, configure, test and roll out systems (hardware or software, networks, controls)
- analyze outages and defective states, initiating and monitoring measures to remedy them
- install and administrate build agents
- support and manage onboarding requirements
Your team :
You'll be working in the IT4IT team. Our role is to provide all the tools needed within Company for the development and lifecycle management of SDLC tools. We support and enable the developer teams by providing global IT4IT solutions and services.
MustYou have as must:
- good knowledge of Redhat Linux or Solaris x86 Unix environments
- more than 5 years of work experience as system administrator or system integrator in your recent career
- knowledge of one programming language for scripting and automation of various routine tasks.
- experience with source code management (SVN/Git/Nexus)
- knowledge regarding Continuous Integration build chain (inclusive Jenkins, Sonar, FishEye, etc)
- understanding of the core aspects of software development and you are able to building/compiling an artifact from source code.
- administration and performance tuning know how of various applications (preferable Java)
- experience with monitoring and automation tools
- strong analytic and problem solving skills
- an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
- motivated, self-directed and driven
- fluent in English
Nice to haveYou have (advantage to have):
- knowledge regarding tools behind Continuous Integration chain
- Certification as IT Administrator
- English: Advanced/Fluent