Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
About the Project
Murex 3.1 cross-asset Greenfield Implementation for a large European Bank
20+ Murex resources in project and BAU support roles
- Understanding the business needs, identifying business solutions and validating the pros and cons of technical solution options
- Participate in requirements workshops, sometimes including a large number of business SMEs who are geographically distributed.
- Providing full and comprehensive documentation of all changed and new components so that they can be successfully promoted from Development to UAT and ultimately into Production.
- Liaising with the testing team to schedule and execute functional and regression tests and to automate test packs
- Providing Level three support to globally located Support Teams investigating Production system issues with the applications.
Must- Minimum of 3 years of relevant development experience
- Hands on experience with the implementation of real-time Market Data interfaces (MDCS, RTBS, etc.)
- Good commercial awareness
- Should be able to effectively provide technical, execution & operational guidance to various sub-functions
- Proven strong stakeholder management skills
- Should possess a good understanding of trading in Financial markets
- Good knowledge of Financial instruments (Interest Rate Derivatives, Credit Derivatives,Currency Derivatives,Swaps, Futures, Options, FRA, FXMM, Fixed Income)
Nice to haveFO Configuration
- English: Advanced/Fluent