Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Security IT is a group-wide function which ensures integrated, secure and risk-aware IT operations for the company by offering best fit, easy to leverage, reliable and cost effective security services, tools, processes and expertise across all business groups.
• Effective liaison with Programme Manager, Stakeholders, and Vendors to ensure transparency on project deliverables.
• Managing and driving the creation of necessary operational processes.
MustCrucial characteristics (must have):
- Senior IT Project Manager with 5-10 years of job experience on this position,
- Has managed IT Infrastructure/Security Projects already; banking sector or any large financial institution,
- Experience in managing long-running Projects with budgets above 1m Euro,
- Technical background in IT Security area (cyber, malware, threat),
- Fluent English, capable of facing Programme Management and Senior Stakeholders,
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
PMP, ITIL, agile
Secondary: McAfee, FireEye, Anti-virus, Azure
- PMP, ITIL, Agile certifications,
- Ability to get up to speed very quickly and be effective,
- Highly organized and able to track multiple priorities,
- Able to work autonomously without a lot of supervision,
- Able to take an unstructured task and organize the work to complete a structured deliverable to a high level of quality,
- Able to follow-up and liaise with all levels of employees,
- Consistently demonstrates Company's core values of Client Focus, Teamwork, Professional Behaviour, & Integrity.
Nice to haveDesirable, not mandatory:
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in McAfee, FireEye, Anti-virus, Azure.
- English: Advanced/Fluent