Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Technically solution includes BPM engine, rules engine, reporting engine, metadata configuration components; most of these components are exposed via end-user facing interacting web applications. The platform is used by both external and internal users, it is mission critical as part client experience upgrade roadmap. There is a potential to develop machine learning and process mining solutions as add-ons to the platform, given the delivery of planned features is on target.
Must- Degree in mathematics or computer science;
- Analytical mindset and strong analytical skills;
- Experience with rules engines, workflow tools and a business process management system is preferable;
- Experience in system analyst or application support analyst (engineer) role is highly desirable;
- BPMN / UML specification (ability to modeling and visualize business processes);
- Flexible - keen to learn new technologies and to extend business domain;
- Perfect verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Practical, or at least strong theoretical knowledge in Business Analysis in IT area
Nice to have- Basic expertise in investment banking business, client onboarding domain
- Тechnical background
- Scripting skills (basic knowledge of any programming language incl. VBA for Excel)
- English: Advanced/Fluent