Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Responsible for driving pro-active acquisition of new clients and expansion of existing throughout DACH with specific focus on penetration into high value prospective clients
• Engage in targeted sales activates based on market research
• Manage and at time lead RFI/ RFP and Pre-Sales processes, often bringing together a diverse and globally disparate group of internal and external stakeholders
• Work with key stakeholders to define consulting services, including the development of project/resource plans in conjunction with the key project stakeholders and clients
• Partnering with the Luxoft Sales Organisation and practices to develop and implement business plans to achieve targets in line with Luxoft global business strategy.
• Monitor and manage sales progress against the plan and take appropriate action where necessary
• Engage with the Luxoft Sales Organisation globally by discussing new ideas, methods and industry trends
• Partner with the group B2B marketing function to plan and execute marketing campaigns to increase regional brand awareness
• Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light
• Support Junior members of the Luxoft Sales Organisation team in the execution of sales opportunities
• Understand the company's goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company's performance
Must• Demonstrable experience within pro-active Sales & Business Development role within Financial Services
• Demonstrable experience of account management and development with the ability to work with and at the "C-Level"
• Knowledge of Financial Services (Capital Markets) or Technical Subject Matter Expert in at least one business or technical area
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to speak publicly to groups, and create and develop compelling presentations and collateral and present solutions to customers and prospects
• Experience of creating and executing sales strategies, business and account plans
• Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines
• Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously with little or no supervision
• Generates new ideas and ways to improve processes in a constructive manner
• Experience of working within a tri-party vendor / client relationship model
• The role will require travel throughout Europe with occasional global travel requirements.
Nice to have-
- English: Intermediate