Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The position entails selling to new stakeholders within the existing account, and also maintaining relationships with current customers.
As a member of Luxoft team, the role assumes active participation in all strategic initiatives including supporting development of new products and services, supporting sales activities and new client on boarding
• Manage strong client relationship across existing portfolio as well as develop new connections with new business opportunities
• Develop and drive innovation and transformation in areas where client expect improvements
• Promote and implement managed services model across existing portfolio
• Advise client on Chief Technology Officer level on architectural, technology and product solutions together with implementation plan
• Partner with offshore Delivery Director to develop and maintain high-class offshore delivery organization
• Advise client on how to best utilize the value of outsourcing and how to implement cost saving;
• Maintain strong customer focused service culture, and highest performance standards for quality, customer commitments and efficiency
• Be accountable for achieving account financial targets in scope of 20+ Mln USD per annum delivery budget.
• Location: London. Some travel within UK and EMEA expected.
Must• 5+ years of practical experience in building ITO service delivery teams in outsourcing environment;
• Solid SDLC understanding and implementation experience (both Agile and Waterfall);
• Proven program management skills. Must be able to engage on the program / project level hands-on as needed
• End-to-end understanding and experience working within different financial outsourcing models (T&M, Fixed Price, risk/reward scheme), budgeting, budget execution, invoicing, SLA principles;
• Experience with financial institutions, Investing Banks, Hedge Funds;
• Strong Risk Management experience;
• Exceptional communication skills, both verbal & written, excellent presentation skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Bachelor’s degree. Masters or PhD a plus
Nice to have.
- English: Native