Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Solution Architect for PKI/CMS global project
• Preparing and presenting strategy documentation that define Data Protection activities in the Bank
• Acting as a liaison with other teams to elicit their security requirements for Data Protection and Application Security Products
• Identifying gaps and deficiencies in the Bank's security landscape and working with other architecture functions on defining strategy to address them.
• Working alongside product management to help define and shape the product and service strategy. Acting as the voice of the customer within the solution design process
• Converting requirements into the business cases, translate it into architecture and design for solutions providing IT security infrastructure.
• Design technical blueprints for the solution based on requirements from various stakeholders including: Business Customers, Compliance, Risk, IT Security and IT Architecture.
• Ensuring that individual security solutions form an effective, holistic security mechanism.
• Documenting the conceptual, physical and logical configuration of vendor products, in-house solutions and other technical components with necessary and sufficient detail.
• Working with engineering leads, SMEs and external parties ensuring product and service are designed inline with security architectural guiding principles, Bank's control environment and industry best practices.
Must1. Experience with PKI (public key infrastructure)
2. Overall 7+ years of experience which span one or more IT disciplines like: designing, IT business analysis, IT security and/or development of software or infrastructure in the relevant areas
3. Overall 4+ years of experience in a role dedicated to architecting /implementing solutions utilizing recognized design and architecture patterns and industry standards
4. Excellent knowledge of Data/Application/Cloud Security concepts and the IT Security Domain
5. Confident, assertive and effective communicator with strong influencing skills
6. Able to prepare and deliver professional presentations to senior level audience
7. Fluent written and spoken English
Nice to have1. Experience in financial sector will be an additional asset
2. Experience and good knowledge of global jurisdictional practices/financial regulators requirements
3. Security certification is an advantage: CISSP, CISA, CSSLP, TOGAF
4. Experience with following products/vendors: Venafi PKI and CMS, Symantec DLP, IQP Secure Islands/MS RMS, Skyhigh, MS PKI, Azure
- English: Upper-intermediate